One of the most common reasons people cite for not purchasing healthy food is that they feel it’s too expensive. In some cases, they may be right. If you simply head to your local health food store or grocery store to try to find healthy options, then you will likely pay more. That’s because their business model isn’t set up to support offering a healthy lifestyle for an affordable fee. But that’s a huge part of what makes Thrive Market different and what I love about it so much. I believe that a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone, and this is one of my favorite tips to get great food on the table without breaking your wallet.
Thrive Market is different than your typical grocery store. It’s an online store that focuses on providing affordable food that fits into any healthy lifestyle. But it doesn’t stop there; Thrive takes it a few steps further by following a business model that also ensures that its products are ethical and sustainably sourced, providing carbon-neutral shipping, having zero-waste warehouses, and using recyclable packaging. So not only does shopping through Thrive do your body some good, but it does the planet good, too.
There are numerous reasons why I recommend that people become Thrive Market members, including:
- Convenience. Being able to purchase your healthy and organic foods online makes it simple to follow a healthier diet. Thrive Market has over 6,000 products, giving you a large selection to choose from.
- Price. The goal of Thrive Market is to make healthier living affordable. Therefore, you can get 25-50% off retail prices on thousands of products that help you live healthy. Being a member of the store makes it affordable to buy organic foods, as well as a variety of other items.
- Freebies. Along with saving money with each order you place, you also get options to grab free products to try. I fill my cart then wait for the weekly email for 2-3 free gifts that get added to my cart. The free items are changed out each week, and they give you a chance to try new products without spending additional money. Recently I received three free salty-crunchy snacks that are healthier than the usual chips that I crave.
- Worth. The membership fee is offered on a yearly basis for $59.95, or a monthly basis for $9.95, which is easily earned back within just a few shopping orders. Then each order you place throughout the year just adds up to additional savings on your organic and healthy foods.
Being a member of Thrive Market helps me be able to simply and affordably purchase the items I need to support the lifestyle that I want to live. There are many products that I purchase regularly through the service, ranging from pasta sauce to healthy, low-sugar snacks to rolled oats to olive oil. I love the convenience, selection, and prices, and want everyone to know about it so they can obtain the same benefits.
Eating a healthy diet that has organic foods, low-sugar snacks, and items that help you cook simple and quick meals doesn’t have to be expensive. You also don’t have to drive around to multiple stores to find the ingredients that you need. You can find it all through Thrive Market. Follow me so you don’t miss out on the items I share and recommend. I’ll show you how to eat and snack healthy on a budget!
Get 25% OFF your first order and a FREE gift when you join Thrive Market! (1 year and 1 month memberships available)
Here are some of the products that I buy and recommend from Thrive Market:
- King Arthur Flour – Baking Sugar Alternative
- Thrive Market – Organic Pasta Sauce, Tomato Basil
- Thrive Market – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Thrive Market – Organic Coconut Milk – Regular
- Bob’s Red Mill – Organic Gluten-Free Extra Thick Rolled Oats (great for oatmeal cookies)
- Selina Naturally – Celtic Sea Salt, Fine Ground Shaker Jar
- Eden Foods – Organic Black Beans
- Kiss My Face – Moisture Shave Cream, Lavender & Shea
- Yogi Tea – Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
- Hippeas – Organic Sriracha Sunshine Chickpea Puffs (one of my favorite go-to salty, crunch snacks that has some redeeming value)
- Lundberg Family Farms – Organic Short Grain Brown Rice (Lundberg is one of the few co that tests arsenic level. This is a carcinogen that accumulates in rice).
- Bob’s Red Mill – Organic Gluten-Free Steel Cut Oats
- Nutiva – Coconut Oil, Butter Flavored (A wonderful all natural way to add a buttery flavor to eggs and vegetables. For vegetables, wonderful flavor when used to sauté onions, garlic and ginger)
- Bob’s Red Mill – Gluten-Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- Simple Mills – Kettle & Fire – Classic Chicken Bone Broth
- Simple Mills – Almond Flour Pizza Dough Mix (So easy. Just add water and bake your delicious homemade almond flour bread in twenty minutes! I top mine with dried herbs for a fancy touch. Such as Italian Seasoning (below) S/P)
- Really Raw Honey – Unstrained Honey
- Unreal – Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars ( I was a big fan on Almond Joy bars, but not the sugar. These satisfy my sweet tooth with less sugar in a 2-bite-sized mini bar).
- CHOMPS – Grass-Fed Beef Sticks, Original
- Simply Organic – Italian Seasoning
Use my Whole Foods Quick Start Guide with Tracker for step-by-step guidance on planning healthier meals and snack. It fits into any diet and sets you up for success……at a pace that’s right for you. Use it to plan your next shopping list. The secret sauce for healthy eating is to have all your ingredients on hand, ready for the next snack or meal.